Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exciting News!

We heard from our agency! The process is progressing. Right now, this very morning, in an orphanage in Rwanda, there lies a little girl. In my mind's eye I can't see her face, but I can make out a fuzzy image. On this image in my mind, written in pencil, is the name Aliya Grace Farrand. Once all the governmental red tape has been satisfied with all the i's dotted and t's crossed, the penciling will turn more permanent. I long for her name to be chiseled in stone.

The process as it stands is this. Some amount of medical testing has occurred. The results are in some stage of translations. What do we know? The baby is a little girl under the age of 12 months. This little girl has been hand picked by Almighty God for our family.

As a side note: as I joyfully relay our update with you, my hands and heart tremble at the thought of a name "chiseled in stone". We have not forgotten the last time our baby girl's name was "chiseled in stone". Her name - Hannah Grace Farrand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! IT WON'T LONG NOW. WE WILL KEEP ON PRAYING. WE HAVE A WONDEROUS GOD!!