Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome Home Aliya Grace

I so want to update my blog for the days that we missed while in Ethiopia, but it will not be tonight:) Tonight we are cuddling and reuniting and turning in early. I do want to share a couple of irristable photos and thank everyone for the prayers for our family. God has worked in marvelous ways and I want to share in detail soon. In the meantime, here are some winning pictures:)
 

The kids all together at long last.


 

I think he likes her:)


 

It has been a LOOONG day. It tuckers a girl right out to travel from Ethiopia and meet her new siblings!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Aliya Grace!

Julie and Family, I am so glad you are home a week early! What a fabulous blessing! Your family is so beautiful!

May the Lord be with you all.

Shannon

Unknown said...

THE PICTURES ARE JUST SOOOO VERY PRECIOUS!!! THEY ALL APPEAR TO LOVE THEIR NEW BABY SISTER SO MUCH.
WHAT A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING YOU ALL WILL HAVE. WE CERTAINLY HAVE A WONDERFUL GOD!
LOVE YOU,
JEAN

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! That is so awesome that you are all together earlier than expected. She is so beautiful & the kids seem to adore her. We are very happy for you all.

God Bless,
Aaron & Tracey

JJ said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I am shivering with shock and awe! She is beautiful! We have been praying...promise!...=)...and are SO happy for all of you!

What a blessing, what a JOY!

Can't wait to meet her and congratulate you all in person!

JJ said...

I'm commenting again because I am looking at the pics and I just can't stand it! She is SO cute! I forgot to comment on her bare little piggies the first time. She looks like such a kissable little chunk! I will give you till next week to recover from your jet lag, then I am going to begggg to come see her. Not you, just her! =)

Vincents said...

I loved reading your blog. My family and I are also in the process of adopting a girl(s) from Rwanda through Gladney. Just getting ready to submit our dossier to the embassy here in the US. I have seen lots of boys adopted from Rwanda but yours is the first beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!!!! (Ironically Alyia was one of the names were were thinking of choosing too :)
Blessings!!!!

Our Mission: said...

WElcome home! We are praying about starting the process for Rwanda. Would love to hear more about how it went for you. She is beautiful!!