Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update on Court

Thank you to all who have been praying for our family and our little girl. Word came today that the court date today DID happen, but no decision has been given. Thursday is the day that we are hoping to have a favorable decision. A few more pins and needles. The timing WILL be perfect. As of Thursday, assuming a decision has been reached and communicated (and positive) we will make our flight arrangements. Now we are praying again for timing to be God's perfect timing, not our rush. Interestingly, I heard today that flights may be going down in price by 30% :). Also interestingly enough, Ryan may have to travel to Johannesburg, South Africa in the next few weeks for work! It might really be nice if this could be in conjunction with this trip, rather than have him come all the way home just to board another plane.

1 comment:

marylittlebit said...

PLEASE let us know if Ryan is in SA for work and has time for us to take him to dinner or something!